Ever have one of those days that you type a status, delete it. Think about it. Type another status, delete it. Really want to post it, but you don’t so you just end up feeling bottled up and alone??? I don’t have them often, but boy oh boy, when I do – I do!
Everyone has these days!! Today it occurred to me just how superficial my own blog seems and boy that sooooo does not fit me! I struggle with my positivity. I feel jealousy, frustration, sadness, anger and selfishness. I have bad days and extremely bad days. I have days, friends or/& family shits on me in ways they don’t even realize much less recognize ( or if they do – boy they need to be trimmed out!!). Which leads rather nicely into WHY I am creating a page titled “Rants”!!
There are advantages to tracking your rants!!
- You can spot “Repeat Offenders” and trim them out for a happier life!! (EXPEL)
- You can learn to ACCEPT some rants are completely within acceptable terms and learn to take them with a grain of salt.
- You can LAUGH and then dismiss them for the hilarity ensuing one time event that they are!
As with everything I write here – JOIN in!! Share, Purge, Dismiss with me!!
- rant release (pandaplatter.wordpress.com)
- Body Image: Ranting for a good cause, dammit (ceruleanstarshine.wordpress.com)
- Ranty McRant (rebeccapoolewriter.wordpress.com)