Welcome to my humble (virtual) home!
I hope you take some time to dig around the different pages and categories there is surely something for everyone!
**If you hover over Welcome in the Menu above –
you will see links to Why this blog, About this blog and About this blogger!!!**
* Get Fit : My fitness diary. I list my experiences, what doesn’t work for me, what does and open discussions on what works for others!!
* SuperMom: a parenting journal exploring thoughts, ideas, and general experiences!!
* EvertheStudent : Returning to College at the age of 36 with three children under the age of 12. Discussions provoked by courses, balancing school and family, and all other related thoughts…
* Words : thoughts / ideas on getting published, along with sales pitches for my work… coming soon! lol 🙂
* Seen : a collection of photographs and ideas that are best expressed by photos!!
* Heard : Quotes, things I have heard or things told to me that inspire me & hopefully you!
* Sited : Sites (websites that is…) that really are lifesaving in correlation to some aspect of being female ~or~ being a parent ~or~ being a student ~or~~~~~
*Rant : my most recent add on – because, well, nobody is happy all the time!! We all need a shoulder once in a while. We need to purge out those negative experiences so we can let go and move on!!!
* 37 : My list of things I want to accomplish in the upcoming year!!
PLEASE feel free to add comments!
Unlike my twenty-something self my 30 yr old self actually listens when someone offers suggestions, advice or stories!
You can click anywhere and rummage around (I promise I won’t stop you!)
Thank you for visiting!
Feel free to take off your coat and stay awhile!!
- 37 thoughts on turning 37 | Sophie Heawood (guardian.co.uk)
- Does it matter who’s rummaging through our lives? (intrepidreport.com)
- Parent’s rummaging (quyenlavan.wordpress.com)
- 7QT, banana-spackle edition (yackityshmackity.com)