Shine on Award – Brought to me by Adriadc!!!
I have been nominated for the Shine On Award by Adriadc. Her amazing blog called “The Way I Run My Life” is located here: http://adriadc.wordpress.com/ . It’ is an entertaining blog from a runner who is at the ready with friendly advice for us all!
Thank you so much for reading my blog & deeming it worthy of a nomination (this is virgin ground for me all… so be gentle!)
Here are the rules of the award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you. *check*
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back. *check*
3. Share at least seven random, interesting things about yourself. *hmmmmmmmm…..*
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs. *rubbing hands together and building to maniacal laughter*
Here are my random facts. I hope they are as fun to read, as they were to write:
1. I grew up in a very small town that I was certain was the setting for The Scarlet Letter.
2. I love, and I mean LOVE to sing, but I don’t know if I am any good.
3. I seriously love to think, dream and imagine. It is why I feel compelled to write!
4. I am most certainly the bane of my Mother-In-Law’s existence. Seriously, Monster-In-Law would be an improvement!!
5. Having attended Catholic Grade School, I feel my back is forever hunched from carrying guilt for not attending church often, okay, okay, not attending at all except to get my kids baptized. But my family and I pray daily and that’s where I think it is at.
6. My real Father passed away on September 26th when I was 6 years old. My step-father passed away on September 26th was I was 36. Therefore, that day just will no longer happen on my calendar.
7. I was in an accident when I was 16 that I walked away from without injury, but should have died. I firmly believe that it was my Father who saved me.
8. I dream of moving to Kauai. I haven’t been there yet (much of my family has). I think once I finally visit – I may end up needing to move there.
9. I believe snow is the most beautiful site to behold, until you have to walk in it or drive in it.
10. I seriously contemplate running a Facebook exclusive bid for Presidency. No money spent. No “paid for” candidacy. And I will readily admit that I don’t know everything, but I am really good at finding the right people for the job. That and I think it would be effing fabulous to show up to negotiate peace with my kids in tow carrying a tampon. There is no show of power greater.
As always there are sooo many worthy blogs nominated for this award, but here are my picks:
URL in no particular order…….
http://photographyinpatmos.com/ 3 friends who share the most beautiful images
http://utesmile.wordpress.com/ Always there lifting others up… Ute 😉
http://iambeggingmymothernottoreadthisblog.com/ Here is your daily belly laugh!
http://patsyporco.wordpress.com/ A wise blog always with a touch of humor
http://lifeisshorteathard.wordpress.com/ You had me at Triple Chocolate Marble Mud Cake….
http://imgoingtosayitanyway.wordpress.com/ A fun filled adventure every time
http://jumpforjoyphotoproject.wordpress.com/ so great I just gotta move!!
http://teenchange.wordpress.com/ a perspective on a teacher’s life
http://syl101.com/ Gabriel has such an amazing way of sharing
http://blogdramedy.wordpress.com/ I can’t talk…. still laughing….
http://thereclininggentleman.wordpress.com/ still has me stuck on September 2nd, 2013…. lol
So let us all lift our glasses to share cheers and gratitude for Adriadc and all others who write and share so fabulously in this amazing community!!! Write on you writing fools, write on!!
- Shine On Award (runningtoherdreams.com)
- Shine On Award!! (kouzounaskitchen.com)
- I Got Nominated for Shine on Blog Award! (mypsychopathiclife.wordpress.com)
- Shine On and WordPress Family Award (janelikestorun.wordpress.com)
- Yaayyy..I LOVE Awards 🙂 (simplyswatij.wordpress.com)