Then there is this vine. I reflect on the similarities to life each time I look at it.
Alone, it struggles against the lightest breeze, intertwined they withstand the wickedest of all storms.
- Succulents: The Busy Woman’s Plant (proplants.com)
- Good Morning Gorgeous (poemsforkush.com)
- Yosemite images in black and white (travelphotodiscovery.com)
- We Only See What We Want to See (illusionedhearts.wordpress.com)
- Image Project (kimberleyayre.wordpress.com)
- Baby Trees: Nature’s Way (swittersb.wordpress.com)