So I know I don’t blog the way that some people blog.
I am simply not in it for the money. I am not here to get a certain number of clicks.
I am simply here, pulling up a chair, starting a conversation in the hopes that others will join in.
It is not a particular subject matter I discuss
rather the only way to qualify it is by saying,
“Let’s talk Life, people!”
It is here and there and everywhere
It’s where you want or need or care
I pour my thoughts out slow sometimes
but others flow like a rapids to a waterfall.
Like any good host, I try to be a little bit of everywhere
present for a little bit of everyone.
Some posts are just saying, “I’m still here.”
While others I can barely finish before the words in image form are flashing across my vision like a literary cinematic adventure
and my fingers rage against the keyboard while I try to keep up.
And here I am to say
that it seems to me that the very best of the letters that form into words that translate my thoughts
occur during the times when no one is looking
so they only receive one hit if any at all.
But I still watch the stats waiting for the best of my post to catch like a furious flame across a dry forest.
But I am here and doing what I love.
I am here waiting for you to discuss
I am here
- Parenting Woes – Whose Problem Is It Really? (anel0s.wordpress.com)
- A Special Thanks… (kaidynlee.wordpress.com)
- My Mama said…. (justkaraaa.wordpress.com)
- Kal Rau Fever !!!!! (stylequ0tient.wordpress.com)
- Morning coffee thoughts 306 (thefefedarkboyblog.wordpress.com)
- Touch Of Belle Blog! (gemmydodgers.wordpress.com)
- Blogging is Fun (thisintrovertmind.wordpress.com)
- Blogging Woes (robertsitalia.wordpress.com)