So did my measurements today and I am down 4.2lbs and I have lost 4 inches!!!
No Program. No pill. No shake. No meal plan. No signing away of the firstborn to pay a monthly fee for some magical remedy.
Just two simple things to focus on:
TRY to eat GOOD FOOD OFTEN throughout the day
- *I try to drink only water – – I do have a cup of coffee or two in the morning, but I use organic honey (this should look like paste not melted gold) and not sugar!! Now – I know you are like *gah! no sugar? can’t do it!* BUT you CAN!!!
- *I am trying to stick to snacking on only things I could get from an orchard or garden – and snack often during the day.
* walk, literally get outside and walk – if only for 20 minutes – every day. Now usually about 4-5 times a week I am doing about 3 miles. This takes about 45 minutes. I am going to try to up this this week to walking for an hour doing the *Core Walking* I wrote about here –
and I want to do it 5 times this week. PLUS add in JM’s 30 day shred this week as many times as I can get in!!!
All this with my focus being eating better and just moving!! Love it!
Excited to get back into routine with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred to see how much I can accomplish with a work out added in!! However,
My Focus will still be =
eat Good Food Often throughout the day and Keep Moving!!!
I will report back at the end of the week for sure (if not sooner!!!)
- The “F” Word! (stilettosstoliandscribbles.wordpress.com)
- An Epiphany In The Shower (keepitupdavid.wordpress.com)
- Weighty Matters (400poundsofsass.wordpress.com)
- Love. Life. (theurquharts.com)