All I ever wanted
Had to get away
Sorry it’s been stuck in my head all week and now that I am here, well now it’s just cause to sing it!
So in preparation for this weekend away, I am trying to think of the nights that I walked/ran.
Last Sunday I did the Color Run
Tuesday I walked with my daughter.
Wednesday I did a 5K in my neighborhood.
Thursday we packed and ran around like chickens with our heads cut off (that counts as exercise, right?!)
But in all seriousness, now that we are here and unpacked we swam for awhile, we had dinner and then the ladies left the gentlemen with the kids at a playground and we went for a shorter walk – I would guess a mile or so. It was still good to get out and move around!
Tomorrow I am hoping to sneak in my 5K, but I am certain that there will be hours of swimming on the books!
Daily Reminder: It is a lifestyle. This means daily changes. Even if they are small things! A short walk each day. Swimming. Jogging. Laughing and just trying to eat better foods more often during the day!!
Enjoy life in a way that will enable you to enjoy life longer!!!
- Tips for going on vacation and not coming home feeling like you weigh 1 million pounds heavier than when you left. (rdwannabe.com)
- Three month update! (abbeygayle.wordpress.com)
- Travel and Exercise: Making the Two Compatible (toriteachesfitness.com)
- Vacations and Dieting: How to Stay on Track (weightloss.answers.com)
- Hip Health For Runners: Exercises to Keep You Strong and Improve Your Stride (moveeatcreate.com)