If you read my other posts, you know that today was kind of rough for me. It was my “day off” Insanity, now typing that I wonder if I should have just woke up and did it… I guess I will try that next week.
Still not seeing the earth shattering results that I thought I would, not that I can’t do things easier. I do feel in great shape. but I still don’t look it. I don’t know what do say about how hard I work out. When running I have had to slow down because my heart rate will spike to 180, even 190 (that is in a flat out run – not jog). So I am not taking it too easy. But I am just not seeing even the results I saw when I did J. Micheals 30 day Shred and with that all I did was add the workout – no shakes, no calorie counting. Not that I am giving up. Just frustrated. I look up and see that 20 days… and I have a hard time with the lack of visual change.
k, enough complaining. Here is the stats of the day………
|Get Fit Routine!!|
|Shakeology||Yes – this time no OJ!|
|Walgreen’s Steps :||4.04 mi/8,080 steps|
|My fitness pal ~ calories logged :||see below|
|Logged all of above in my Blog!!||here it is 🙂|
I’m sorry – I’m done with it. I’ll do better tomorrow!
As always Thanks for listening!
- A Little Secret (nickisnook.net)
- Insanity (mrsoaxaca1.wordpress.com)
- Race Recap (twincessmommygettingfit.wordpress.com)
- Insanity (worst. idea. ever.) (fatgirlrunning21.wordpress.com)
- Sharing one of my brain dumps… take it for what it is (ynnarie.wordpress.com)
- Make your own way, and you will be dragged by the day (kiplimochemirmir.wordpress.com)
- Checking the Heart Rate (myfinancialbodyguard.typepad.com)
- Essential Tips for Buying a Heart Rate Monitor (exercise.answers.com)